Tuesday, October 28, 2008


As I think about what God has blessed me with, I am humbled! He has given me a family who loves me unconditionally. This day at the park was one of those days, we took in the beauty of the day with family and close friends. My new best friends Josh & Paige Martin and their girls, and 2 of our kids. The Martins have become a wonderful part of our lives this year. God has also blessed Dave and I with a daughter in-law. Anthony who was married 08/02/2008 to Whitney, we are very happy to have her in our lives. Almost at the same time Rachael and Aaron has started dating. Michael and Ashley are now are seen hanging out with us. That is Michael in the picture. You will be seeing more pictures including Ashley in the near future. I am blessed beyond measure. Thank you God for all you have done.
Love momma t

No comments: