Saturday, November 8, 2008

I have been thinking about this election and our new President Elect. Where I was not happy about Mr. Obama winning I knew that all of this is in Gods hands and planning.

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God." Romans 13:1

He has been placed in leadership and authority by God. Now we are to pray for him . I am praying for Mr Obama and for America now is the time that Believers need to get on there knees and pray.

God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews13:5
I have all my life leaned on this scripture. It is so true, no matter what happens or who is elected President of the United States of America. God is still there and in control.

I love you Lord Jesus, and I thank you for loving me
Momma T

No comments: