Wednesday, January 7, 2009

youth leader!!!

This is one of my most favorite ministries I have worked in. I have been in it since 1998 and I still love it today. Now that my kids are grown and no longer in youth I still enjoy it. I have seen my family grow, even if only in my heart. They are not my biological children but I have adopted many. I will not name them in case I forget one name I love them all as my own. It is a full time ministry, you never know when you will be needed, loved on, going on a outing or just listening etc.... I am just the youth leader under the leadership of my good friends Bishop & Mrs Joshua Martin. Which I love!! Along with this comes surprises, like what I found in my front yard at 12.00 am. I know it is in good fun! Those who did this just remember pay backs! All of those who I have worked with I love you all.
I will post pictures later they are not uploading at this time
Momma T

No comments: